Friday, January 18, 2013

an award

ok 2 posts in one day.but i got nominated for an award from Jen at http://overworkedovaries.blogspot.com. The Liebster Blog. This is amazing, since I am clueless on blogging! Thanks Jen!

Her questions

  1. What's your biggest guilty pleasure? beyond exercise, I love getting massaged. my husband gives me daily foot rubs. I am one lucky gal
  2. Snacks...salty or sweet? neither but if i have to say so salty
  3. What's your favorite book? this is really hard. I would have to say taste of the blackberries. it is a children's book which shaped my life on grief.
  4. How did you meet your spouse? on line..it was the riskiest thing i did with the greatest reward
  5. What's the scariest thing you've ever done? 5 ivfs in a year. seriously, enough said.
  6. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life? amazing question.  khloe kardashian...crazy i know.
  7. Do you have any hobbies? i love baking, wrapping presents, and pilates!
  8. Do you prefer the city or the country? city girl here
  9. What is the farthest place you have ever traveled to? Italy. it was devine
  10. Do you have pets? no
  11. What was your first job? research assistant. boring job, great people and led me to the place that i needed to be

questions about me
 
  1. Biggest regret? I regret not having more confidence in my 20s. 
  2. favorite food? seriously quinoa..i am addicted to it
  3. favorite thing about myself. I am a good caring person. the older i get the more i realize few people care about others
  4. why i will make a good m om. because my life will be dedicated to my baby. i cant wait to love him or her
  5. my favorite person in the world? my oldest niece, she rocks my world
  6. one thing that no one knows about me? I pray and meditate every day. even more so now.
  7. what has been the best part of this journey? realizing that i am a stronger person and even stronger than i ever imagined.
  8. favorite moment of the week? opening my lunch today and finding a note on a napkin from my DH. the last line read you are my hero. he is my world, my everything. I will risk my life, and kind of already have, to make him a father.
  9. can i keep a secret? this i am amazing at. my hubbie calls me a vault
  10. the last time i felt relaxed? holiday baking time..i was in the zone
  11. the one thing that i will say after i give birth? beyond bonding with my baby. all i visualize is me crying and saying its over. the battle, the shots, the lack of answers, surgery, drugs...its over and knowing that a new amazing thing is starting

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along. It's fun to find things out about fellow bloggers that have nothing to do with our reproductive systems.

    ReplyDelete